Blue Baby Blanket - Crochet

Hi All! 
Sorry for not updating blog recently, just busy with work and getting more projects done! 
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!


I created this baby blanket to welcome our niece in September 2011. As we stay overseas I like to give handmade gifts to create more memories for our relatives.  
 
Materials used: 8 ply Wool, blue purple, brown and yellow; 5mm crochet needle.
 
Time: I worked on my projects only 1 hour on weekdays (while travelling on train!) So it took me 4 weeks to complete this gift. 
Pattern: Double Crochet shells 
 




No matter if you have wealth of all worlds but you can never compare the branded clothing with such hand knit blankets. The kids blankets must be warm, cozy and comfortable. I think nothing is good enough than wool blankets. These are soft and exhibits personalized touch that looks incredibly beautiful.

You will enjoy seeing your baby in blanket that is fully safe and warm. Get quick crochet baby blanket right here from our web store which is open 24 x 7 just for you. If you have any question or bulk order requirement, do not forget to request a quote to get started!







Thanks so much for visiting The Craft Gallery. I would be honored if you would take a moment to like our new Facebook Page "The Craft Gallery"  

Followers