One more project created by my Mum for our toddler S. Yes I am getting ready for winter of 2012, and making the most of my Mum's stay in OZ.
- Pure Wool - 2 balls (100gms) 8ply
- Knitting Needles - size 6
- Woollen needle
- Wooden Buttons
- Crochet needle
Time: Its difficult to give exact time limit as it was ON/OFF project for mum
Process: (Note: Detailed process is too intricate, hence highlight of the process is mentioned below. If you are a beginner knitter and need more help please feel free to ask your questions in comments section or email me)
- This vest is knitted as one piece uptil chest and then is divided in to three parts to form the armholes.
- Plain knitting is used as the wool was too thick to suit any patterns
- The border on both edges was created as add on feature by picking up the stitches in horizontal line.
- The collar was created after the border by picking up stiched from the neckline and borders in vertical line
- Wooden button were attached on both sides of the borders
- Loops were created using crochet chains and attache to the buttons on one edge
|open - flat look|
Thanks so much for visiting The Craft Gallery. I would be honored if you would take a moment to like our new Facebook Page "The Craft Gallery"