Stain Glass Painting - Fish Pattern


Sharing some more Stain painting art work. This was made during the same time when i got the bug of stain painting(2003). 

I was experimenting with various products given by the Celine Art Deco groups as part of the seminar I attended. I was like a kid in candy store all busy trying new things and getting excited 


The fish was painted with opaque pearl colours and the grass was painted with transparent colour just to create an impact in the design. 
I used the frosted paint for the background .

Again aluminium foil was used in the background while framing the picture. 

I personally think that the aluminium foil does not suit in this picture, but many of my friends like it. 

What do you think?








Thanks so much for visiting The Craft Gallery. I would be honoured if you would take a moment to like our new Facebook Page "The Craft Gallery"

Followers