Parchment Greeting Cards


Sharing some of my parchment cards. I used some floral designs on spare parchment scraps. I painted the flowers with parchment ink and embossed all the design.
 Then I perforated the outline and cutout the design. Made small cards with some plain card stock and attached the floral design with double sided duct tape. 


 
 Following two cards are made from Martha Ospina's design book. I applied some lace to give a personal touch to the candles card. 




This is perfect baby announcement card. I painted the card and did small embroidery through the four punch holes to add a personal touch. 
See the closeup pictures for further details.
Happy Crafting!!

Thanks so much for visiting The Craft Gallery. I would be honored if you would take a moment to like our new Facebook Page "The Craft Gallery"  

Followers